Hygeia HyClean Anti-Virus Read to Use is an all-purpose disinfectant for the control of viruses. The product is only to be used for disinfection of surface materials, equipment and furniture which are not used for direct contact with food or feeding stuffs.
HyClean is a highly effective broad-spectrum disinfectant with quick contact times (five minutes) against viruses. The active ingredient in HyClean is the same ingredient as is contained in products approved by the United States Environmental Protection Agency for sanitizing surfaces against viruses. It is available in ready-to-use or concentrate formulations from your local retailer.
Size: 5 Litre
Unit Cost: €39.99
- PCS Number Concentrate 97420
- HyClean Ready to Use version contains 30g/l N,N-didecyl-N,N-dimethyl ammonium chloride
- The UNITED STATES ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY have approved a list of products for the control of known viruses. The active ingredient in HyClean is the same ingredient as is contained in products on this list.
Mode of Action:
- HyClean is a highly effective broad-spectrum disinfectant with quick contact times (5 minutes) against lipophilic (enveloped) viruses. Covid-19 is a lipophilic (enveloped) virus.
- HyClean contains fourth generation dialkyl quaternaries with much better abilities to remain active in hard water and are more tolerant of anionic residues.
- HyClean has positively-charged surface agents and binds very well to negatively-charged membranes. This causes the cell wall to break down. Once this occurs, the cell is destroyed.
- HyClean is Alcohol, Phosphate & Bleach free
Area of Application:
- For use on hard, non-porous surfaces*: stainless steel, counter tops, glass, tiled floors, porcelain, plastic, glazed or sealed stone / granite.
- Can also be an effective sanitizer on soft surfaces for example curtains and carpets*
- Do not use on unpainted wood.
*Check suitability by applying to inconspicuous area before treatment.